Security Bank Hours
All lobbies are open Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. If you are not feeling well, we ask you to use our digital conveniences until you are feeling better.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
You can contact us at 217-789-3500 or email@example.com.
If you haven’t already:
ENROLL in online banking
SIGN-UP for Mobile Deposit
Contacting us at 217-789-3500. Please remember to always endorse the check by signing your name and add for mobile deposit at Security Bank.
SIGN-UP for eStatements in your online banking portal.
With online banking and/or our mobile app you’ll be able to:
- Update your personal details
- Make sure we can stay in touch
- Access your accounts
- See transactions, balances and other important details
- Deposit checks (contact us to activate at 217-789-3500) Please remember to always endorse the check by signing your name and add for mobile deposit at Security Bank.
- Make payments
- Internally transfer funds
- Move money between Security Bank accounts
- Night drop
We’re here to help: Our drive-thru teams are is available and ready to help you. We’ve ensured that our branches, including ATM screens and keypads, are cleaned daily with disinfectant. Not ready to come inside? Find a drive-thru location near you. However, if you are sick or have been sick, please refrain from using the drive-thrus or ATMs until you have fully recovered. Please contact us with any questions you may have at 217-789-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disasters, like tornados, earthquakes and other events, can be devastating, and oftentimes, unforeseen. But, you can help relieve some of the stress of a disaster by getting financially prepared for disasters and unexpected events.
Here are a few tips for getting yourself financially prepared:
- Enroll in online banking, or download the Mobile Banking app. With online banking and mobile banking, you can take control of your finances, anytime, anywhere.
- Use services like Mobile Check Deposit: Deposit checks, without ever leaving the comfort of your home! (Only available on Mobile Banking App.)
- Security Bank Pop Money: Send money to friends and family, even if they’re not a Security Bank customer.
- View eStatements: Access your account history, without waiting on a paper statement in the mail. Pay Bills: Use Bill Pay to pay bills like utilities and cable, make loan and/or credit card payments, or set up transfers to accounts, not with Security Bank.
Utilize Direct Deposit for your paycheck. Have your paycheck deposited directly to an account of your choice, so you don’t have to worry about obtaining or depositing it yourself. To set up direct deposit, provide your employer with Security Bank’s routing number: 271173452 Your account number: Find your account number at the bottom of your Security Bank checks, on online banking or mobile Banking, or request your account number at a Security Bank.
Set up an emergency fund. Experts recommend having four to six months of living expenses saved in the event of a disaster. Open a Savings account to help you save — you can name the account and set up recurring transfers to help yourself stick to your goal
With historically low rates, there is no better time to purchase a new home. We offer competitive rates and favorable terms.